With my new role being K-8, I feel a bit like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland in terms of time but I have just enough time to share a few quick links of what I’m reading lately (or watching or learning…)
- The Grandfather of MI theory explains how his Intelligences are NOT learning styles. Read it a few times and then examine your own thinking of how we learn
- Here is the synopsis-kids need to go to be at a consistently reasonable hour.
- Really interesting article on the pros and cons of a structured or overstrutured schedule for kids. Note the points about reasonable expectations.
- In response to a thoughtful conversation between Mark Crotty and Josie Holford
- this video was a hit during my presentation at BMS. The reality was true but not scary.
- My attempt at completing yet another MOOC. This particular topic is really out of my comfort zone but so far really interesting and digestable.
- this would be a great read for a Parent’s Association, Parenting Book Club, Parent-Child Book Club, Teacher Book Club, etc. Really good information.
- stepping into Pandora’s box of what is happening to our brains due to the internet influx.